Monday, March 14, 2011

Starting the Blog

Well my friends, here we are starting this brand new blog. For those who don't know me let me tell you that I'm attending a MBA at IE Business School and that this blog talks about the stuff that will be discussed in one of the electives that I'm taking: Managing the Tech Startup, given by professor Enrique Dans.

This course will talk about going from the idea, to its feasibility, getting the resources and implementing it. Guests from different online companies will come to class and talk about these topics and I'll post their view about these topics, my views about them and you are all invited to send comments. Also, you can visit my colleagues blogs and also view what they have to say about it (I'll be referencing their blogs here soon).

Well, if you're thinking about starting your online business this can be a good start with a structured view from some people who succeeded in the online world. I hope you enjoy the discussion. I'll try to let you know in advance who will be in the lectures so if you are not a IE student you'll also have the opportunity to ask questions.

By the way, since I'm doing this for free click on the ads on the page so I can have a free beer with my colleagues by the end of the term. If you are around Madrid let me know, you'll be our VIP guest!!!

Saludos ;)

3 comments:

  1. Where are the ads? I don't see any! AND I WANT MY BEER!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait wait wait... I put Adsense here... there are ads on the top right and right after the first post... let's guarantee our end of the term cerveza and if our budget allows, tapas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As promised, you can now see the blogs of my colleagues there on the right handside. Hope they behave, otherwise only top blogs will remain on my premium list

    ReplyDelete